Friday, June 1, 2012

june goals


I'm changing my mind yet again. I like the idea of my goals being different types, but now I'm thinking I'd like to have all of my business goals over on my other blog. Keep things a little separated since I have a lot of business goals I want to accomplish as well. Makes sense, yes?

Since I decided to do a 5K in September I thought it'd be a good idea to start couch to 5K since I'm not much of a runner. It's summer so I can't decide if I should run in the morning or evening. I'm really not keen on waking up early, but I'll do it if I have to.

Reading and learning the lyrics to a song by heart are part of my Death to the List. I've been slacking over there and I've got less than a year left and I'd like to get a lot more done. I went back over my list and there are a lot of things I'd take off because they're not really things I care about anymore.

Since I did such a piss poor job last month, I'm pretty serious about getting things done this month. I'ma kick these goals in the ass.

What about you, you have any goals you'd like to tackle this month?

No comments: