|Super Stu: one shot, one kill|
- Take That Tuesdays @ Coaches - My favorite place to hang out at during the week prior to the end of our other weekly hang out at The Front Page. The music is always on point and it's the one time of the week that I get to hang out with friends and just be. It's pretty much always a good time and you never know what's going to happen or who's going to stop through. It's pretty much our Cheers.
- energy through out the day from running - At least that's where I think the energy is coming from. I can't remember the last time I was able to stay up for nearly 24 hours on a day I didn't get any exercise in the morning. I'm digging this running thing in the morning. I never thought I'd enjoy running.
- Mango Mambo tea from Argo Tea - Delicious hot or cold. Currently drinking this cold since the highs during the day are frequently in the 90's. I hope we get some relief soon. With a bit of sugar, it's fruity goodness is yummy in my tummy. This is one of those things I have to hunt down in Chicago when I make the trip. And I don't mind one bit.
- Boogie Burger/BRICS/surprise visits - I live in the Midwest and went to HS in Germany. The likelihood that there would be someone in town that I went to HS is slim, but I'm lucky and one of my classmates lives across town. We planned to have lunch on Wednesday...then she surprised me with a visit from ANOTHER classmate of ours that I hadn't seen in 14 years. It was a pretty awesome day. We enjoyed some local cuisine and had fun reminiscing about HS and all the fun we had.
- air conditioning - It has been crazy hot this summer thus far and my A/C at home doesn't really work that well. I have to stand directly in front of it to even feel a breeze. When I walk into the building at work or step on to and air conditioned bus. I'm in heaven. The rest of the time I just deal with sweating my imaginary balls off.