Friday, July 6, 2012

dearest lottery jesus

Can I please win the lottery, a significant amount? About a quarter million AFTER taxes. I promise on your alligator skin Gucci's that I will do my part and play.

I found the cutest bungalow that I want to live in. I've only seen it from the outside, but with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, three porches, laundry upstairs, hardwood floors, stainless appliances and it's in a nice area, I'm sure it's just as charming inside. I need it to be mine. Even if I'm just renting it. I'm tired of living in an apartment. I want so much to live in a house, even a townhouse or duplex would be fine.

I could have my own little studio to work out of and have an extra room for guests or whatever else I want to do in that extra room. (I thought about a roommate, but meh. I'm an adult, no more roommates.)

I have plenty of decorating ideas swimming around in my head, liked on Tumblr and pinned on Pinterest. With enough lottery winnings and plenty of time, I'd make that little bungalow an awesome little dwelling. I'd cook all sorts of goodies in the kitchen and finally start having people over so I can stuff them full with food and desserts.

I'm not big into floral, but I still think this looks beautiful.

Relaxing baths and getting ready for the day here, would be wonderous.

I could turn the third bedroom into a reading nook. A place to cuddle up with a good book or someone special.

So yeah, lottery jesus...can you do me this solid? I'll love you forever. We can be besties.

No comments: