Friday, August 31, 2012

5AT: finished

Photobucket

  1. couch to 5k - after the set back this past weekend with the blisters on my heels, I was FINALLY able to finish the couch to 5K training on Wednesday. It felt good. I'm so ready to run the Color Me Rad 5k next Saturday. Bring it.
  2. the Universe - the Universe has been a doll this week. I put it out there asking for some financial support through my etsy shop/business and within 24 hours I got it. Just what I need and right on time. I have a four day weekend from the job, but it's grind time at the business. I've got a lot of stock to create for the shop and to send out to a consignment shop.
  3. fellow bloggers/tweeters - you folks have been super supportive cheering me on when I post about my runs. I truly appreciate it. your comments make my day.
  4. frosties and french fries - my coworker mentioned  wanting a frosty and then I had to have one too. I took off after work to have one and then came home afterwards and passed out for four hours. I guess it was just that good. It surely hit the spot.
  5. bella by Lotta Jansdotter - if you haven't seen this fabric, look it up. Oh so pretty and soft. I received an order for card holders this week and thought even though I'm on a fabric freeze, I needed to pick up a little bit of fabric to stretch my stash and this was it. I can't wait until I can buy more of it.
I'm linking up with From My Grey Desk's H54F (high five for Friday).

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck with your shop!

Happy Friday! Stop by and say hello :)
nichollvincent.blogspot.com