*dances around to non existent music*I can't help but bop around when I hear that phrase and think of Olivia Newton John and that song. Is it stuck in your head yet? Are you dancing too.
Simply Evani started a brand new link up about health and fitness today and since I'm already on my own health and fitness journey (you can read a little bit about it here) and could use the support and more accountability, I thought I'd join in the fun.
- I love bread and pastries and candy and sugary goodness.
- I randomly snack on whatever is available on my days off.
- I go overboard when I have a craving and finally get to satisfy my craving.
- I'm frustrated that I've been running for two months and don't feel like there are any physical results other than the fact that I can run longer now. No weight loss, clothes still fit the same.
- When I hang out late, I don't want to get up in the morning to work out.
- I come from a family with multiple health issues. I'm still healthy enough to head them off at the pass before they try to take me out. Not gonna get me suckers!
- I don't eat enough vegetables, even though I love them.
- Sweets are the enemy. I can't resist them when they call my name. I will eat them all.
- I drink a good amount of water, but it's still not enough.
- When I'm hungry I eat more than I should and feel too full and then sometimes bad about eating so much.
- Eat more vegetables.
- Continue to run after I complete this 5k.
- Add stairs to my work out to work different muscles
- Drink more water. (recommendation is half of your body weight in oz.)
- Work on controlling my bread and sweets intake. (eat veggies instead)
- If I go out and choose not to get up early to run, find something else to do during the day to make up for not running.
I'm looking forward to what's to come and think this will be fun, so come join us.