Saturday, September 1, 2012

september goals

Photobucket


It's the start of BER season, but that has nothing to do with my goals for september. I'm so ready for it to be fall. Hoodies and cardigans and scarves and hot cocoa and the leaves changing and cooler temps in my apartment too.

Next Saturday I run that 5k. I put that goal there so that I'd for sure complete at least one goal. I'm ready to kick that 5k in the ass and have fun doing it.

issa.ino has been gaining some momentum and with the cooler weather coming it's time to get busy on those cold weather yarn fuzzies. I wasn't prepared for the holiday season last year AND I was working a lot of hours too. It wasn't pretty here in my world, so I want to be prepared, especially since I've taken up sewing too. I have to find some balance.

What are your goals this month?

3 comments:

Janie said...

Good luck on your goals this month!! :)

Betty said...

Love that you set monthly goals...this is something that I'm hoping to start doing soon as well. Good luck with the 5K! You can do it!

Bre said...

I'm not a goalsetter. Like I set a goal to read 30 books this year on GoodReads. I think I'm a book or two behind. That's as good as it's gotten. I'm trying to finish writing a book by December but...yeah.
But congrats for you!!! I like that you actually went from couch to real life 5K! (does cabbage patch in your honor)