Tuesday, November 6, 2012

outfitted ver. 3.12


Photobucket


I like how simple Jen's dress is, just a brown braided belt to define the waist. Add a denim jacket and it's casual or a blazer to dress it up.

How can you not love Kendi's kitty dress. And the shoes add a great pop of color.

 a dress over a dress. I never would've thought to do that. I love it!

this top looks so delicate. unfortunately I'm unable to find the original source of it. damn tumblrs.

I love everything about this outfit from the from the scarf down to her shoes. I also love her tattoos as well. I think they all just work so well together.

plaid and patches

And a little something easy to run around and do errands and hang out with friends. I don't normally carry a purse like that, but it's fun. I think I could pull it off.

What outfits are you digging these days?

reading - Sleepers by Lorenzo Carcaterra
This post brought to you in part by:

3 comments:

Bre said...

i love everything about that last outfit. these days i'm waiting for it to get cold in Houston so i don't look like a dummy with my brown riding boots. i love them so bad i even bought a pair of skinny jeans to tuck into them. nuts!

Unknown said...

These are so cute! Love them.

Melissa,
I nominated you for a Liebster. My very first. Idk if you've done it before =) Check it out at Gaby's La-Dee-Da! =)

www.gabypanjaitan.com

Simply Evani said...

Omggggg love that sewing machine necklace! How stinkin cute is that, seriously. I have no personal style. It involves what can poof out enough to hide my midsection. Lolll