Monday, December 3, 2012

it's a full time job



I posted that yesterday afternoon. It's true, it is my full time job. I'm either crafting, tweeting about the shop, projects and what not, looking for supplies or something. Even though I'm not getting paid for ALL the work I'm doing, it makes me happy. I'm doing something for myself. I'm working on achieving one of my dreams.Crafting makes me happy and I'm glad that I'm able to make it work for me.

I'm getting closer to leaving the part time job. And posting this sentiment publicly and saying it out loud is helping me to get there. I'm working on not relying on the paycheck to make it easier for me to leave. The sooner the better. I know I'll have to work a lot harder once I leave the part time job. It'll be a different mindset once I'm not getting that paycheck anymore. I think I'll be A LOT happier though. A LOT.

I dread having to go to work a lot of the time now. I don't know if it's the holidays or what. The only thing that makes it bearable is when I work with people that I get along with and like. Really, I'd rather be home or somewhere cozy crafting. Soon.

In other news, I'm just about finished with all the orders I received during Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday. I had a slight delay with getting supplies. I have to work on keeping supplies on hand. I think there are going to be a lot of changes in the new year. Anywho, let me get back to work. I have some orders that need to be shipped.

Don't forget to link up your goals for December with me for goals n' schtuff.

reading - A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
This post brought to you in part by:

No comments: