Thursday, April 25, 2013

that's ONE good thing


If you don't like the people you work with, it could make your job suck more than it does. Thankfully I like most of my coworkers. I don't always like my job, but if it weren't for working with people I like, I'm not sure I'd still be there.

I've been at my current job for two years now and if you compared that to the average length of time of all the people who have worked at my job, I've been there pretty long. I've seen a lot of people come and go. Some I wish were still around, but I understand that people move on.

What's one good thing for you this week?

In other news, I was half asleep yesterday morning and at about 430 I heard someone next to me snoring and it felt like they were laying on me. It felt VERY real. I woke up completely to see no one next to me. And I shouldn't have because I live alone. It was the creepiest feeling ever. Recently I've felt like someone's in my apartment with me even though no one else is here. It appears I may have company. Not sure how I feel about that.

reading - Glass House by Rachel Caine
This post brought to you in part by:

1 comment:

Jen said...

It's always to not get along with who you work with. My last job I got very lucky because there were only 5 of us so we got pretty close.