Friday, June 21, 2013

summer solstice 13.0 - a wish list

  • fun and good food in Chicago
  • weight lost, muscle gained
  • new apartment with hardwood floors 
  • new job that I enjoy
  • winning lottery tickets
  • new sewing machine
  • health, wealth and happiness
  • plane tickets and road trips to fun places
  • time well spent with friends
  • red TOMS
  • an orange bicycle from PUBLIC bikes
  • make MORE money, save MORE money
  • love, success and happiness
  • new adventures
  • a first date
  • inspiration, motivation, support
I'm ready to be in Chicago. I can't wait for July. Also, how is it already summer? It was just winter like a month ago it seems like. I hope that all my wishes this summer come to pass. Especially the plan tickets and road trips. I want to get to traveling.


Wanna know how I did on my spring list? Check it out here - spring wish list. I was able to mark a few things off.

What are your wishes for summer? 
Leave a short list of your wishes in a comment down below. 

reading - Hippo Eats Dwarf by Alex Boese
This post brought to you in part by:

2 comments:

Simply Evani said...

I'm with you on the weight loss, muscle gain!! Also, I want to do some stargazing and probably a food and wine festival or two ;)

Angie said...

Love Your List! Hope all your dreams come true :)