Tuesday, April 24, 2012

i am the pilot of this dream

I originally posted this about 4 years ago here. I just happened upon this post and thought I'd redo it since my answers have changed. You should do it too. Just use the bolded words in your own list OR use your own words. Leave me a comment if you decide to make your own list so I can stop through and read your list.
  1. I love hanging out with my friends. Doing random things. Enjoying meals. Walking around like we're in a video. Whatever.
  2. I wish I had a two bedroom apartment so that one room could be my office/studio. I feel like I'd be more productive and organized.
  3. I know that my Mr. is waiting for me around the bend. I just have to be patient and keep doing me. When the time is right, it'll happen. No need to be get all stressed and bent out of shape that he's not here yet. But, I may flick him in the forehead and ask him what took him so long.
  4. I appreciate the support that I get from my friends and customers. It warms my heart to know that someone believes in me and my product.
  5. I want my friends and those around me to be successful and happy. I want them to find what makes them happy.
Your Summer Song (Remix) - Exile ft. J Mitchell

No comments: