Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sew Loco


Other than working and getting into fights, this is what I've been up to...kinda. I don't post much about the business or crafty side of things here, because I prefer to post about them here. It's like I have an alter ego or something. But not really, just not as cool. Whatevs.

I'll be slinging my wares at Sew Loco (a fashion show of local designers put on by de Gud Life) on August 4th. I'm a procrastinator and sort of just started on working on things. Thankfully I don't have a ton to make because I have a lot of stock that I'd started working on at the beginning of the year because I wanted to be ready for the holiday season this year. I usually stick to selling hats, but I'll be debuting a cowl that I'd worked on last year that I originally just made for myself.

It seems a little odd to be slinging hats and cowls right now because it's so hot out, but fall is just right around the corner (and I can't wait). If you'd like to check out some of the fun things I make check out my etsy shop. I thinking I might also make some bow ties and zipper pouches and bring those along as well. I mean why not.

No comments: