- cut back on bread - finished the loaf of bread I had left at the beginning of the month and the only other bread like thing I've eaten are bagels. I'm not counting that as bread though. so I'm marking this off as done.
- stock etsy shop with new and current items - listed ten items this month. if I hadn't hit a funk this past week I'd have listed a few more. not as well stocked as I want to be, but enough for me to cross this off my list.
- run a 5k - as documented by the photo above, check. it was so much fun. I can't wait to do it again. if you'd like to read more about my run, check out this post.
- enjoy sushi and a cheeseburger - I partook in a few cheeseburgers this month. they weren't of the quality of cheeseburger that I would've liked, but they were cheeseburgers none the less. I did NOT get to partake in any sushi though. :( we'll consider this half done.
- start prepping issa.ino for the holiday season - I sent off $1000+ worth of product to homespun. that's the beginning of getting set up for the holidays. I'm short on yarn right now, so it may be a while until I can get some more sent out that way. I'm working on it though. I plan to send what I can their way. done.
*click here for september's original goal post