Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Let's Get Physical - December

Yay! I'm cohosting with Simply Evani for Let's Get Physical this month. I'm her first cohost. *does a jig*

That jig counts as exercise. I made no effort in November to do anything remotely healthy. My list never made it off the computer. Out of site and out of mind. I could blame it on the holidays or work, but that would just be an excuse. Anyone who wants something enough won't make excuses or lay blame. That means I still don't want it enough. Ugh.




I'm going easy on my monthly goals this month. I hope that means I can put more effort towards my health goals. I have a lot of stuff going on from now until the 15th, so it'll be stressful. I'll need to work on my eating for sure. I've been eating dinner early in the day around 4 and 5 and then I'm hungry again around 10. Not good. I'm gonna be calling on you folks this month when I want to eat all the pie. Changes need to happen for real. I don't want to slack and say I'll start in January like the rest of the world.






 
reading - A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
This post brought to you in part by:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've bought ingredients for healthy foods and then never made them several times. I just stick to cut up veggies now because I know that's the only thing I'll actually end up eating! I can't give up sweets either. Pop, maybe; chocolate, no!

Unknown said...

I am totally with you on some of your goals! and with the sweets! We can do it!

Simply Evani said...

I love your goal of reaching out to LGP ladies when times are rough! Such a perfect co-host :) I remember when I first started reading your blog and I was CRAZY inspired by all your posts about learning how to run. You're a big inspiration in my fitness journey so we should lean on each other more often! Try giving up soda for a day, then a few days and see if you can challenge yourself with how long you can go without it! That's how No-Fry November was born. <3

Simply Evani said...

Omggggg none of the comments I made this morning stayed, that's the worst!!! I left one on Brighton's blog too and its gone. Anywaysssss thanks for being such an awesome cohost, I love your goal of reaching out to LGP participants. I think we could all use each other to lean on more often!

Allyssa said...

Good luck with your goals! I'm trying to give up soda too, but it's so difficult!

Rima said...

let's go girl!

i need to eat them veggies & fruits.

have you ever grill peaches/nectarines with some basil? NOMNOMNOM. add some low-fat vanilla yogurt, then let's call it a day.