Rima from Bolu by Rima says it's that time again. Actually she said it a few days ago and I'm just now getting to it. Either way...it's time to update our 12 things list. You can go back to this post here to see my 12 things list. Or you can just read down below.
- take a vacation to California
- read 50 books
- create a vision board
- buy a bicycle
- run a 5k and 10k
- lose at least 34 lbs
- get a check up
eat vegetarian for a month
- register issa.ino as a business
- make issa.ino my ONLY job
- get issa.ino organized for the holidays
- apply to a large craft show
- I ALMOST bought a bike this month. My coworker offered his bike to me for $40 and I really wanted to buy it, but ScruffyNerdy told me not to. He said it wasn't a good bike. Plus I need that extra $40 to spend in California while I'm on vacation. (another item I'll be able to mark off my list)
- 9 books down and 41 to go. I've been reading a lot of teen vampire fiction lately. Quick, mindless reads. Reading is an escape for the most part for me. I'm not looking for the great American novel when I read, just something that will keep me interested and give me something to get away.
- I'll be starting training this month for my next 5k. I hope we get some good weather soon so I can get back outside.
- I'm in a bit of a craft rut. I'm not sure where I want to take my shop. Not sure what to do.