Thursday, May 2, 2013

12 things - april update


It's that time again. Linking up with Rima from Bolu by Rima for 12 things. You can go back to this post here to see my 12 things list. Or you can just read down below.
  1. take a vacation to California
  2. read 50 books
  3. create a vision board
  4. buy a bicycle
  5. run a 5k and 10k
  6. lose at least 34 lbs
  7. get a check up
  8. eat vegetarian for a month
  9. register issa.ino as a business
  10. make issa.ino my ONLY job
  11. get issa.ino organized for the holidays
  12. apply to a large craft show
Here's my progress:
  • Look at that I marked another item off my list.California was AWESOME! And I can't wait to go back. It really was a good trip that I really needed.
  • 16 books down and 34 to go. I finished 7 books in like 8 days. Do you ever read a series of books and then a few years later wonder what the characters are up to as if they existed in real life and the books were just like reality tv for them.
  • I've started working on my vision board. I've been writing goals and things I want on sticky notes and sticking them up on my board to look at every day. I'd say that's a decent start.
One thing crossed off my list this month. I'd like to mark off another next month. We'll see how that goes. Now let's head over to Rima's blog and link up.


reading - We Thought You Would Be Prettier by Laurie Notaro
This post brought to you in part by:

2 comments:

Yesi @ Plan With Yesii said...

Love your list! I am doing a singles bucket list and you just gave me the idea of adding running a 5K Marathon to it! Thanks hun ♥ Happy Thursday!

Jen said...

Awesome list!! :)