Rima from Bolu by Rima tells me it's time to update our 12 things list and when she tells me it's time to do something, I do it. Okay, maybe not all the time, but this time yes.
You can go back to this post here to see my 12 things list. Or you can just read down below. I'll leave that up to you.
- take a vacation to California
- read 50 books
- create a vision board
- buy a bicycle
- run a 5k and 10k
- lose at least 34 lbs
- get a check up
- eat vegetarian for a month
- register issa.ino as a business
- make issa.ino my ONLY job
- get issa.ino organized for the holidays
- apply to a large craft show
- saving up for California, the plan is to head out the first week of April. Wanna help me get there? Check out my etsy shop. Use the code FUZZY for 25% off all things made of yarn.
- 2 books down and 48 to go. I'm almost done with book number 3.
- creating a vision board is one of my goals for January so that will be started by the end of this month/week. (BTW, Friday will be the January recap and February goals list, come link up)
- I've chosen the 5k I want to run. It's called the Bunny Hop or something like that. I'll have more information next time.
- next month I plan to eat vegetarian for the whole month. I've already started to gather fake meat to eat and am currently trying to eat the little meat that I have left in my freezer.
And just for shits and giggles here's a picture of a hair style I was messing around with this weekend. I love it the curliness of it. This will be my new special occasion hair. I think it'd be more amazing if it were fire engine red. Ha!