Thursday, January 2, 2014

12 things - 2014


Last year Rima from Bolu by Rima started 12 things, goals she wanted to accomplish for the year. I joined in the fun, but well...I didn't accomplish very many of those goals. I completed 4 (I edited one goal) out of my 12 goals. I don't know if she planned on doing it again this year, but I thought I'd give it another shot. I've got some new goals and a couple of oldies made it back this year. Here they are:

create a vision board for 2014
read 50 books (I'm thinking about changing this to 75)
make at least 20 quilts
have my business prepared for the holidays
friend friday
stock my online shops and promote my business more
sew a dress from the staple dress pattern
travel to somewhere I haven't traveled before
get back under 200 lbs
simplify my apartment (purge, sell, trash)
apply to Yelp! Bazaar and the Indieana Handicraft Exchange (holiday edition)
make at least 3 deposits into my Roth IRA
complete my capsule wardrobe (a 13th goal just for fun)

friend friday is my goal to spend time with a friend once a week, it might not always be on Friday. Just some time during the week. That way I don't go long periods without seeing people that I care about and I get the chance to grow my friendships. I'm guessing most of these "dates" will revolve around food. I mean heck...what's better than friends and food?

Instead of updating my goals monthly I thought I'd post when I completed a goal and then randomly when I was making progress on other goals. We'll see how that goes.

What are your goals for 2014?

reading - Handmade to Sell by Kelly Rand
This post brought to you in part by:
 

No comments: